Managing Reality is a series of books written by NEC experts that explain how NEC4 can be used to optimum benefit in everyday environments. Fully updated to reflect the NEC4 contract, the books in this series form the complete and authoritative guide to getting the most from NEC4 for your projects.
Book Four: Managing Change is for those who are managing change under the contract; whether for the employer or the contractor (or subcontractor) the management of change is often a major challenge whatever the form of contract. The ECC deals with change in a different way to traditional forms. This book sets out the steps to efficiently and effectively manage change, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Also in the series:
- Managing Reality, Third edition: Complete Set
- Book 1: Introduction to the Engineering and Construction Contract
- Book 2: Procuring an Engineering and Construction Contract
- Book 3: Managing the Contract
- Book 5: Managing Procedures