Keating Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook provides straightforward and pragmatic advice on dealing with construction disputes, at all stages, using principles that are applicable internationally. The book covers the complete spectrum of dispute resolution expertise required by construction professionals.
Written by a team of dual-qualified barristers and professionals engineers, the book covers all seven forms of construction dispute resolution: arbitration, adjudication, litigation, mediation, dispute boards, expert determination and early neutral evaluation. It also describes additional hybrid processes for international disputes involving a combination of these processes. Each procedure is clearly explained and compared with other procedures, and the book includes practical help and guidance on making effective use of procedures, and selecting the right methods and best strategy for satisfactory resolution of disputes, minimising time and costs.
Keating Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook:
• Includes practical advice on how to avoid potential disputes
• Gives practical step-by-step assistance on coping with a wide range of construction disputes
• Describes how to make effective use of the whole range of procedures available
• Covers recent legal cases and decisions from the Supreme Court
• Contains checklists, model notices, mediation papers, pleadings and other useful documents.
Keating Construction Dispute Resolution Handbook is a concise, practical guide to dealing with construction disputes. Written in an easy-to-read style with practical examples it is an essential and informative read for students and professionals working across a range of sectors including construction and engineering; energy and natural resources, and infrastructure and utilities.